Sunday, March 2, 2014

Heyyy

   I don't have much to say this week. Nothing too big has happened lately. I AM going skiing tomorrow after school, though. So that will be interesting. I'll probably pee my pants. From laughing at myself. I'm actually afraid  to ski because I REALLY don't want to hurt myself and have a broken ankle while living by myself. So I'll be honest, I might chicken out and not actually rent skis. My whole yacht design class is going including my two teachers. So I will go and plan on at least taking pictures of everyone else skiing..... And we will see if I get talked into renting skis. Ugh.

   I turned my handwriting into a font. I was going to write my blog in my handwriting font, but there are only ten default fonts to pick from on this website. And "Paige" isn't one of them. Ugh.


   My Pilot Boat is going very well. I've been able to use my Cintiq a lot this past week. We had to design the Outboard Profile, General Arrangement, and Deck Plan. This is all stuff that I enjoy doing. So last week was FUN. But that means that the rest of this project is going to get all technical and shit. Hopefully I still enjoy it.






      I hung out with friends from school on Friday night. Yesterday I watched Parks and Rec all day and ended with Emperor's New Groove. Today I went to the gym and grocery store. It was a pretty routine weekend. Spring is coming, though, which means I can start going to the beach and enjoy being outside more often. Tourists will be back on the weekends and I can go to Dock Square and people-watch. I'm just ready to be done with snow.... forever.

23 winters down, 0 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment