Tuesday, March 12, 2013


March 12: 

   I have been accepted to The Landing School :)

   Now I am even more excited to visit the school next week. Dad and I are flying out to Maine for a few days during my spring break to take a tour. If I like what I see, I intend to start their Yacht Design program in September. 

   If nothing comes up with school, I will come home tomorrow to start spring break. My sister, Kelly, is home on break from Idaho, so it will be nice to see her. I'm also excited to see Sammi. 

   Libby and I went to the movie Oz today. It was good. A couple parts made us laugh so hard we couldn't pay attention to the following few minutes of the movie. 

   Inspire is a magazine published by Iowa State. My design group and I are on the cover of the most recent issue. There is an article about the Paragon Car project I was involved in last semester. The project involved seven industrial designers working with a class of engineers to design a smart electric car for the Paragon company. 



   I don't have much else to say. I wish it would stop snowing. 










No comments:

Post a Comment