Sunday, May 11, 2014

   I have been trying to adjust the layout and appearance of my blog because, on some people's computers, the old layout wouldn't let them scroll all the way through the blog posts. This setup isn't as cool as my old layout, but I'll survive.

   I've been working on a lot of preliminary design work on my 13.2m express cruiser. I'll only share some of the more fun stuff. I did a style study this week... and am still in the process of it. My style study is basically just a bunch of sketches of the exterior profile. I have done many sketches, but here are a few of the more refined ones:



   I chose the profile I wanted and the following are just a few experiments with changing the small windows on the hull and some color studies. I decided to stick with a white or gray house and dark gray hull. As I add more detail and get deeper into the design I'll make sure to post updated sketches. So far I am pretty excited about the directions I'm taking. 








   The weather was rainy the past two days and today it was sunny and almost 80 degrees. It was the perfect weather to help jump start the spring blooming. The outside of my condo looks MUCH more welcoming than it did in February. 



 Just a reminder of what February looked like:


   I went to the park for a short time today with some friends. I watched them play games. I enjoyed sitting in the grass and keeping my distance from the blow dart. What's a blow dart, you ask? It is a long tube that you put a 5-inch long needle in. Then you blow in the tube to shoot people with the needle. It reminds me of a tranquilizer dart gun for fucking tigers. Lucky for the guys, they did not shoot me.. or even pretend they were going to shoot me. 










   I think that's about all I have to say for the week. Happy Mother's Day. 


   30 school days left. I can do it. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment