Monday, May 26, 2014

   I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. I was talking to Mom on the phone about how everyone in Texas is stopping her while she is walking Tag and Rocco to tell her how CUTE Rocco is. They don't say anything about Tag, but think Rock is adorable. So I had to look up some pictures of Buggs, Rocco's breed. I wanted to see if they are usually more similar looking to Boston Terriers or Pugs... because I don't think Rocco looks like either breed. The answer is that they are all just hilariously ugly.





I guess this one resembles a Boston Terrier more than a Pug:



   I've been watching the Decorah Eagle Live Camera online at school. I started watching when they were still in their eggs. Now they look like they could fly any day now. Oh how exciting my life is.




   Kelly video chatted me last week to show me some home videos that her an I made about 10-15 years ago. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. I am so embarrassed with how cool I thought I was in those videos. Kelly, please put those on DVDs and send them to me. Here is a screenshot:




   Mom, I thought you'd like this picture. Chelsea Handler tweeted it the other day:




   And this is just some witchcraft that happened at my friend's house on Saturday night. We were playing a game that involved spinning a quarter on the table until it fell over... and the quarter came to a stop straight up like this and didn't fall over. There is no point to this story other than I took a picture of it and I feel obligated to share the photo.... and now I can delete the picture off of my phone. 



   I'm slowly starting to clean and organize things for when I get to move to Florida. Today I worked on my car. I laughed at how many maps I collected on my trip to Maine from Iowa. But let's be honest, I didn't buy a single one of these.... DAD helped me out.... And they are all in the trash now. 





   Okay, I'll end with showing some updates on my project. The first image is an outboard profile and deck plan. The deck has a table and sitting area, a double wide lounge chair towards the back, a sink, electric grill, and drawer refrigerator/ice maker. 
   The second image is the general arrangement below deck. It includes a refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, island/bar, seating area that can be transformed into a bed if needed, and a bathroom with a shower. 
   And the third image is the start of the 3D model that I am working on. 





   I've worked on a lot more than this (machinery arrangements, construction plans, structural calculations, engine installs, electric schematics, etc.) but none of that work is interesting enough to most of the people looking at this blog to be worth posting. I just wanted to make a point that I have been working on a LOT more than what I am showing. I've been very busy, but I try to only post the stuff that I think is interesting enough to you guys. 

Alright cool... I guess that's it for now. 










No comments:

Post a Comment