Sunday, April 13, 2014

Final Project Proposal

   I finally finished the Pilot Boat. I don't have anymore images of it because the last few deadlines weren't anything visual... just a bunch of SUPER FUN hydrostatic and stability calculations. I'm glad I was able to start my final project. I'll talk about that in a second.
   This weekend we had really nice weather. Yesterday I ran on the beach and watched the dogs run up and down the shore chasing seagulls. People were in shorts and t-shirts. After the beach I was getting ready to take a nap when some of my classmates came and banged on my door and drug me to lunch at Alisons. I was so happy they stopped by. Instead of wasting part of the day napping, I ended up spending the rest of my day outside playing games in the yard. I look forward to more weekends like that now that the weather is getting nicer.





   I turned in my design proposal for my final project last week. We had a bunch of criteria that was required to be a part of the proposal. So if some of the details about my persona seem a little unnecessary, I'm going to choose to blame it on the assignment's requirements. I also added details that were not required... lots of details. So I guess you will just have to guess what was required to include and what wasn't. Okay, I'll stop babbling. I am excited about the project. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow to keep working on it. My first goal is to calculate the power requirements and decide what engines to use. I've learned things!

Here is the link to my proposal (I hope it works. Someone tell me if it doesn't.):

file:///Users/paigemitchell/Desktop/Final%20Project/DesignProposal.pdf

   Okay.... an hour and a half later of trying to figure out how to attach a PDF file so you can look at it in a separate window.. I give up. I just posted each page of it as a jpeg image.... NOT what I wanted to do. But this blog site doesn't allow any attachments other than .jpg or .mov files. Dumb. I've tried converting my .pdf to a web format and I can't get it to look right. It jumbles all the pictures up and it doesn't look how I want it to. I put it on Google Drive, but it compressed it so much that most of the colors disappear.
   I also don't know why some of the pages look gray now. They are all supposed to be white pages. I have a raging headache now. I'm going to bed.

























No comments:

Post a Comment