Monday, June 24, 2013

I don't have a title for this post. 

   I haven't had any huge events happen recently to post about, but I guess I can just make a post about a few small things. I don't even have a single picture. 
   3M had "bike to work" day last week. As I was pulling into the parking lot, more than 100 cyclists were riding in at the same time. It was pretty cool to see... but I am not cut out for that. 
   My bootcamp classes at Snap are going well. There are three "regular" people that go to every class: me, and a mother and daughter. The mom and daughter remind me a lot of my mom and I at Snap in Milford. The mom is loud and the daughter is quiet and gets embarrassed when her mom draws a bunch of attention to herself. I guess I am used to Mom acting like that, so I don't really get embarrassed. But this daughter in my class is, like, 14 years old... so she get embarrassed easily. 
   I had a hair appointment. I was nervous about finding a new hair stylist in Minneapolis, but I really like the girl I found. I'll have to back to her again soon because it doesn't take long for my hair to grow into a mullet. 
   3M had a fire drill last week. I don't think I've had a fire drill since middle school. Or elementary school? I felt like a kid. We got to go play outside for a half hour. After that, I had an "intern" lunch. I work in building 235, and it has its own cafeteria in it (which is where I eat lunch every day). So one of the other interns in the building invited all of the other interns to eat lunch together. About eleven of us showed up. It was interesting hearing about some of the other majors/internships. One girl is a fashion major, and her project this summer is designing coveralls. I wouldn't have thought 3M had interns for that. 
   I had a lot of fun at home this weekend. Rocco is still ugly. I look forward to coming back for the 4th.  I warned you that I had nothing interesting to talk about, so I am sorry that that is it for the post. Maybe something exciting will happen this week. 








No comments:

Post a Comment